Design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them on multiple platforms. Including Flash/AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms. And reach viewers on virtually any desktop or mobile device.
Convert existing Flash ads to HTML5 Canvas or create them from scratch, so they’re optimized for any browser. Export to 4K and higher resolutions to make sure your videos will look great on the latest Ultra HD TVs and monitors.
Create custom vector art brushes using your devices and save them to CC Libraries. Vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after drawing it and scale it to any resolution with no loss of quality. Draw expressive artwork for animations with vector art brushes and the Paint Brush tool.
This Adobe software will continue supporting Flash (SWF) and AIR formats as first-class citizens. In addition, it can output animations in virtually any format (including SVG), through its extensible architecture.
- Vector art brushes. Modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn, and scale them to any resolution without losing quality. You can also make custom brushes and import brushes created with Adobe Capture.
- 360° rotatable canvas. Rotate the canvas on any pivot point as you draw to get the perfect angle and strokes. You can even use this feature with a Wacom Cintiq!
- Improved pencils and brushes. Draw smooth, precise vector outlines along a curve and get faster live previews.
- Easier audio syncing. Control audio looping directly on the timeline, without having to code.
- Faster colour changing. Naming tagged colours let you change one colour and have it automatically update your entire project.
- Coloured onion skinning. Easily orchestrate complex animations now that adjacent frames can have different colour and alpha values.
- Adobe Stock. Browse and license millions of high-quality photos, illustrations, and vector graphics directly in Animate. You can even add life to static content by adding animations to them.
- Creative Cloud Libraries. Access colours, vector graphics and brushes directly as you work.
- Multiplatform support. HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash (SWF), AIR, video, and custom platforms (such as SVG) via extensions.
- 4K+ video export. Export videos with custom resolutions for the latest Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- Custom resolution export. Revitalize older content by resizing and optimizing them for any resolution, such as Ultra HD and Hi-DPI displays.
- .OAM support. Export your project as an.OAM file for easy importing to Adobe Muse, InDesign, DPS, and Dreamweaver.
- Assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries. Browse and access brushes, colours, graphics, and other creative assets in libraries that are available in Animate and other Creative Cloud apps.
- Find the perfect asset in Adobe Stock. The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license, and manage royalty-free images and vector graphics from directly within Animate. Choose from 45 million assets.
- Design with Adobe Typekit. Access thousands of Adobe Typekit fonts from right within your font menu and apply them to your Animate web projects.
- Greater flexibility with vector art brushes. New vector art brushes let you modify the path of a stroke after it’s been drawn and scale to any resolution without loss of quality.
- Easily sync audio with your animations. Attach and control audio looping directly on the Timeline for perfect synchronization without having to code.
- Colour changes are made easy. Name tagged colours so you can change one and have it automatically updated across your entire composition.
- Coloured onion skinning. Easily orchestrate complex animations now that you can see multiple adjacent frames with different colour and alpha values on the stage.
Also includes The ability to package animations as OAM files, import SVG files directly onto the stage using Creative Cloud Libraries or the File Import command, and more.
- [winOS] Application turns black after using it for a long time.
- [winOS] Actions panel is not getting closed on pressing the F9 key.
- [macOS] Color picker doesn’t work in Gradient Color Panel, Find and Replace panel.
- [macOS] clr and act colour files exported failed to append the file extension hence unable to import such files.
- Video export or Publishing takes too long and the output doesn’t match with the stage if layer effects are applied inside the nested graphics.
- Font Name, Font Style, Stroke Style, and Width Profile dropdowns are not clickable or failed to open unless the application is relaunched.