Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 is your complete solution for print and Web. Turn your snapshots into beautiful, gallery-worthy images with easy-to-use editing and design tools. A great fit for all skill levels, Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts and Dynamic Personalization, Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.
Ultimate Edition combines the pro-quality photo-editing tools of Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 with an exclusive bonus collection of premium photo software that offers incredible value.
- New from Template. Build something great, faster than ever with new project templates. Quickly make photo collages, personalized greetings, brochures, and more. Save your own layouts as templates to speed up future design and photo projects.
- Screenshot featuring Smart Capture. Capture, edit, and annotate screenshots in one place. The New Smart Capture mode lets you quickly grab an image from your screen just by hovering over the area you want to capture.
- Gradient Fill tool. Save time by adjusting gradients directly on an image, shape, or canvas. Simply drag and drop colour swatches and move nodes on the Gradient Fill tool to alter gradients to your liking.
- Text Presets. Get the creative looks you love faster and discover fun new text effects. These free and premium preset are added to PaintShop Pro dynamically, giving you fresh, new text options, updated regularly over the Web.
- Improved Stylus and Graphics Tablet support. Includes support for Windows Real-Time Stylus (WinRTS) devices, including the Microsoft Windows Surface family of PCs.
- Guided Tour. This step-by-step virtual tour will help you confidently find your way around the interface and help you master new features in no time!
- Export Edit History. Whether you’re a brainy trainer or a steely-eyed detective, the new Export Edit History feature lets you quickly document and share your edits. Accurately record all edits made to an image, then use it in legal documentation, to build step-by-step tutorials, or to share techniques.
- DXM Support includes support for Intel RealSense. Edit XDM photos captured on an Intel RealSense-equipped tablet or camera in PaintShop Pro’s Adjust workspace. Save time and improve selection accuracy by applying effects to objects based on their distance from the camera.
- Text Wrapping. Instantly fill a selection or vector shape with text that automatically wraps within it. Create interesting design elements for web graphics, posters, scrapbooking, brochures, collages, and other projects.
- Magic Move and Magic Fill. Edit pictures faster with content-aware editing tools. Move an object or background with Magic Move. Or erase an unwanted part of your image with Magic Fill. The empty area will automatically fill in to match the surrounding background.
- Lens Correction. Apply Lens Correction tools automatically within the Edit workspace or the Camera RAW Lab. Quickly correct the distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations.
- 4K monitor support. See each detail and appreciate the beauty of your photos when you pair your new photo editing software with a high-resolution monitor. PaintShop Pro is compatible with Ultra High DPI displays (up to 250% zoom with 4K resolution).
- Layers. Layers are essential for advanced image editing, compositing, and graphic design. Search for layers by name to quickly find the one you need, and merge selected layers.
- Text and Shape Cutting. Instantly create a photo object by using text or a shape to clip an underlying photo or image. Then paste or drag it to any image as a layer.
- Graduated filter effect. Quickly add unique colour gradients to your photos to simulate the effect of using different camera lens filters.
- Painting and drawing tools. Choose from a variety of built-in brushes, including paintbrush, airbrush, fill and colour changer options. Vector illustration tools let you draw with preset shapes, and pens and add text to the path.
- Photo Mapping. Keep track of what happened where by mapping your photos to real-world locations using GPS data and Facebook check-in points. The Map mode also lets you geotag pictures and add locations using Google Maps.
Homepage – https://www.paintshoppro.com/en/products/paintshop-pro/
- Windows 11, and Windows 10 (recommended version 1903 or later with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space is required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, with the latest updates
- Internet connection is required for online features and tutorial videos
AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG, JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD*, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG
RAW file support for over 800 camera models, including the following file extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, K25, KDC, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, EPS, GIF, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG, MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, CT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM, WEBP, WMF