Polaris Office is a free office application to view, edit and share Microsoft Office-appropriate documents on Windows, Android and iOS. It offers you access to all types of Microsoft Office and PDF documents with full feature performance.
Anytime, wherever, you possibly can simply view and edit numerous sorts of documents reminiscent of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF, with solely several tabs, manage your data quickly, and do your presentation excellently.
All files saved in Polaris Office are synchronized with different linked devices, and thus documents are automatically up to date with the newest version.
It additionally allows you to connect to your favourite cloud storage companies reminiscent of Box.net, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. Moreover, Polaris Office has an agent program that allows importing and downloading documents from a desktop computer to a mobile device.
View, edit and share your document from any device: PC, Tablet, or Smartphone. Your documents are synchronized on all of your devices. Check your most up-to-date documents and proceed to work from wherever.
- Convert documents to PDF on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make necessary notes in PDF documents as simple as writing them on paper.
- View PDFs on your mobile devices anytime as soon as they’ve been converted.
- Organize necessary content with Pen and Pointer features and make excellent presentations.
- Easily share documents by way of URL (email, prompt messaging, Facebook, Twitter) and consider up-to-date shared documents.
- Use Polaris Office with Google Chromecast. (First on this planet amongst office applications)
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents
- View documents in PDF
- Supported Formats: Doc, Docx, Xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, txt
- Export to PDF and Memo
- Automatic sync of all documents by way of Polaris Drive
- DOWNLOAD and edit files from different cloud companies (Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Archive necessary documents individually
- Search document titles and body content
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Over 300 formulations for Arithmetic, Finance, Date, Time, Statistical, Database, Lookup, and more
- 24 completely different templates, 20 2D/3D charts, 173 completely different shapes
- 37 slide transition results
- Camera mode that can be utilized to take photos and apply them to the document
- Insert and play video clips
- Directly open zip files
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS 10.11 or later
- Android 4.4 and up
- iOS 11.0 or later
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.