Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile gadgets is a free, confided-in pioneer for dependably seeing and cooperating with PDF archives across stages and gadgets.
Introduce the free Adobe Acrobat Reader versatile application to work with PDF archives on your Android tablet or telephone. Additionally on iPad, iPhone, and iPod contact. Effectively access, make due and share a wide assortment of PDF types.
The last option is PDF Portfolios, secret key safeguarded archives, usable structures, and Adobe LiveCycle freedoms oversaw PDF. Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile allows you to view, print, and search PDF documents on an assortment of gadgets with quicker hours of kickoff and ongoing zooming and panning. The application likewise allows you to fill in and submit PDF structures on the web.
Utilize this Adobe application for Mobile to peruse, cooperate with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) records created by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat group of items, and Adobe Photoshop Album, and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile Features:
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
- View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single-page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
- Read long passages with Brightness Lock
- Share PDFs with other applications using “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
- Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
- Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
- Make copies of documents to mark up or use as templates
- Rename documents
- Easily select and delete multiple documents
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Return to your previous position after going to a link or bookmark
- Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
- Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
- Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
- Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
- Add text with the Add Text tool
- Quickly fill out PDF forms
- Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
- Save, sign, and forward forms to others
- Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
- Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
- Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
- Automatically save changes back to the cloud
- Synchronize where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Homepage – https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/products/mobile-app.html
Available languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish