You can soon dispose of underexposed, overexposed, and uproarious regions in your photos. You can likewise find additional opportunities - by taking pictures where are extremely challenging lighting conditions.
It is equipped for bringing in many picture designs: JPEG, 8/16-cycle JPEG2000, HEIF/HEIC, 8/16-bit TIFF, PNG, FITS, or any RAW photo. Thanks to incorporation with DCRAW and LibRAW. EasyHDR upholds RAWs from Canon (counting CR3 design), Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Pentax, Olympus, Leica, Kodak, Samsung, GoPro, DJI, and so on. Likewise, RAWs are taken with cell phones.
Additionally easyHDR can import OpenEXR (*.exr), Radiance RGBE (*.hdr). Additionally, the 32-bit drifting point TIFF HDR pictures were recently produced with some other HDR photograph handling programming.
With easyHDR you can apply focal point remedy to fix chromatic deviation and focal point bending, then adjust the photograph arrangement (physically or utilizing the programmed highlight) by making up for a shift, scale, turn, and viewpoint misalignments. Objects that have moved while the HDR arrangement was taken, can be taken out with a programmed or manual apparition expulsion apparatus.
- Merge several differently exposed photographs (JPEG, JPEG2000, HEIC, TIFF, FITS, or RAW) into an HDR image.
- Tone map to get the final result. With tone mapping algorithms of easyHDR get realistic or dramatic HDR results – you got the flexibility.
- Develop RAWs from all kinds of cameras and make HDR photos.
- Lens distortion and chromatic aberration correction.
- Enhance a single RAW or JPEG photograph.
- Free Adobe Lightroom plug-in (installed along with easyHDR).
- EasyHDR is a multiplatform HDR photo editor software – works on Windows and macOS.
- High DPI display support (compatible with 4Kor Retina screens).
- Correct the white balance during tone mapping, or in the case of RAWs, at the import step.
- Live preview while working with full resolution of the photo.
- Work with layers and masks – define different tone mapping parameters for various areas of the photo. That gives unlimited flexibility. A must-have for an advanced photographer.
- Apply 3d LUT colour grading – easyHDR imports any LUT files.
- Automatic, but also a unique manual Image Alignment allows you to process photos taken without a tripod. It compensates not only for shift and rotation but also for perspective.
- The automatic and manual Ghost Removal feature ensures that moving objects (cars, people, clouds, or trees) won’t spoil the final photo.
- 360-degree panorama awareness option (applies tone mapping properly on the left and the right edges of the image).
- You can boost quality with noise removal filters. It can be done before and/or after the photo is tone mapped.
- Advanced Batch Processing allows fast processing of significant numbers of input photographs. The HDR sequences are found automatically.
- Built-in and user thumbnail preset.
- History of tone mapping parameter changes – allows live undo/redo.
- Clone & healing brush tool allows for removing dust particles, or unwanted objects from your photos.
- Fully supports Color management.
Homepage – https://www.easyhdr.com/
DOWNLOAD easyHDR 3 for macOS
DOWNLOAD easyHDR BASIC 2.13.3 FREEWARE
BUY NOW easyHDR 3 – HOME license
BUY NOW easyHDR 3 – COMMERCIAL license