EZ Meta Tag Editor is a strong and simple to utilize sound record metadata, and editorial manager. It upholds metadata altering of 20+ sound arrangements. Likewise, you can consummate sound records with great metadata and cover craftsmanship. You will be ready to get metadata and cover workmanship from 6 web-based information bases.
This Poikosoft application permits you to peruse your music assortment with a traveller-style watcher and alter all metadata of sound documents.
This improved metadata supervisor can alter all metadata labels. It has the choice to alter numerous sound documents without a moment's delay in Batch mode. Also, it allows you to add ReplayGain metadata to your sound records.
This application offers you the least demanding method for dealing with the metadata of your sound documents.
- Simple to utilize
- Peruse your music library with Windows Explorer-style watcher
- Alter all metadata labels of sound records
- Add and alter cover speciality of sound records
- Upholds all metadata labels
- Download metadata from 6 internet-based information bases
- Download great cover craftsmanship from online information bases
- ReplayGain examining for programmed tumult evening out on playback
Normal EZ Meta Tag Editor utilizations:
- Deal with your sound assortment
- Right the labels of sound documents
- Get high-goal cover craftsmanship to sound records
- Add ReplayGain data to sound documents
Homepage – https://www.poikosoft.com
Supported audio file formats
- AAC, HE-AAC, AIFF, Monkey’s Audio, DSF, FLAC, MP3, MP2, MP1, Musepack, Opus, True Audio (TTA), WAV, Wavpack, WMA, Vorbis, 3g2, 3ga, 3gp, aac, aif, aiff, ape, asf, dsf, FLAC, m4a, m4b, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpg, Ogg, opus, tta, wav, WMA, WMV, WV
- Uses EBU R128 loudness metering algorithm for best accuracy (ReplayGain2)
Internet disc databases
- GD3, MusicBrainz, Windows Media Player/Gracenote, Discogs, Freedb, Amazon
Supported operating systems
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
High DPI aware, 4k compatible, Unicode, Performance optimized with SSE, SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4 (4.1, 4.2), AVX, and AVX2 instruction sets