Microsoft .NET 7.0 is a free, cross-stage open-source engineering stage for building various kinds of utilization.
With .NET, you can utilize different dialects, editors
and libraries to work for web, portable, work areas, games, and IoT.
NET Framework is a software development framework for building and running applications on Windows. . NET Framework is part of the. NET platform, is a collection of technologies for building apps for Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, and more.
It assists you with growing excellent applications quickly. Current language builds like generics, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), and nonconcurrent programming make designers useful.
Joined with the broad class libraries, standard APIs, multi-language support, and the strong tooling given by the Visual Studio family, Microsoft .NET is the most useful stage for designers.
Any application, any stage
With .NET you can focus on any application type running at any stage. Designers can reuse abilities and code across all of them in a recognizable climate. From versatile applications running on iOS, Android, and Windows, to Enterprise server applications running on Windows Server and Linux, or high-scale microservices running in the cloud, .NET gives an answer for you.
You can compose applications in C#, F#, or Visual Basic.
- C# is a straightforward, current, object-arranged, and type-safe programming language.
- F# is a cross-stage, open-source, practical programming language. It additionally incorporates object-situated and basic programming.
- Visual Basic is a congenial language with a straightforward linguistic structure for building type-safe, object-situated applications.
Whether you're working in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code will run locally on any viable OS.
- .NET Core is a cross-stage .NET execution for sites, servers, and control centre applications on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Xamarin/Mono is an execution for running applications on every one of the powerful versatile working frameworks.
- .NET Framework upholds sites, administrations, work area applications, and more on Windows.
One predictable API
Standard is a base arrangement of APIs that are normal to all executions.
Every execution can likewise uncover extra APIs that are well-defined for the working frameworks it runs on. For instance, .NET Framework is a Windows-in particular .NET execution that incorporates APIs for getting to the Windows Registry.
You can assemble many sorts of applications. Some are cross-stage, and some objective a particular OS or .NET execution.
- Web. Fabricate web applications and administrations for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Docker.
- Versatile. Utilize a solitary codebase to fabricate local portable applications for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Work area. Make delightful and convincing work area applications for Windows and macOS.
- Microservices. Make autonomously deployable microservices that sudden spike in demand for Docker compartments.
- Game Development. Foster 2D and 3D games for the most famous work areas, telephones, and control centres.
- AI. Add vision calculations, discourse handling, prescient models, and more to your applications.
- Cloud. Consume existing cloud benefits, or make and send your own.
- Web of Things. Make IoT applications, with local help for the Raspberry Pi and other single-board PCs.
DOWNLOAD .NET SDK 7.0.100 for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD .NET SDK 7.0.100 for Windows ARM64
DOWNLOAD .NET SDK 7.0.100 for macOS x64
DOWNLOAD .NET SDK 7.0.100 for macOS ARM64
Install .NET SDK on Linux
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Runtime for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Runtime for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Runtime for Windows ARM64
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Runtime for macOS x64
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Runtime for macOS ARM
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Desktop Runtime for Windows x86
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Desktop Runtime for Windows x64
DOWNLOAD .NET 7.0.0 Desktop Runtime for Windows ARM64