The main task of the program is to secure the protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 9 can handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, an easy system of templates, message editor with a spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 9 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat! is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more,
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third-party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
- Calendar functionality
- Completely redesigned Address Book
- New component-based update system that allows installing updated components without the need of downloading entire installation packages
- A birthday event is added to the calendar after setting a new birth date for a contact
- /OFFLINE and /ONLINE command line parameters to start/switch The Bat! into offline/online mode on start or while it’s running
- Read/Unread label in the Summary column
- User pictures are now round instead of the rectangle in the Summary View
- The Summary Column layout changed
- CEF was updated to v99.2.14
- Ctrl+Y now works as Redo in both HTML and MicroEd editors
- Customized toolbars and menus could misplace buttons
- The archive password was shown in the scheduler’s backup action listing
- Automatic list generation in HTML is now switched off (will be made optional in the future)
- Automatic switching into HTML editor by using text formatting was working incorrectly when multiple paragraphs were selected