XRECODE3 is an audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, FLAC, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio files from most video files as well as Audio CD grabbing.
XRECODE3 can also perform CUE splitting of audio files as well as an experimental feature that detects automatic silences to split a large audio file. That is perfect for quickly splitting large audio files, like vinyl to MP3 conversion.
Moreover, you can edit the ID3 tags for each file. Among the details, you can add the tracking number, song title, artist and album name, year of release, and music genre. Additionally, the app can download tags automatically from online sources. Also, you can add the album’s cover art from a separate menu.
XRECODE3 is light on system resources with a clean and easy-to-use interface. It is optimized for converting multiple files in parallel in systems with multi-core CPUs.
XRECODE3 allows you to save different profile settings that you create for easier conversions. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing the power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE, and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has to support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files into one large audio file and create a CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from Flv, avi, MOV, etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external files.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
Homepage – https://xrecode.com
DOWNLOAD Trial for Windows 64-bit
DOWNLOAD Portable for Windows 32-bit
DOWNLOAD Portable for Windows 64-bit
This software uses the code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1.
DOWNLOAD FFmpeg, MP3Gain, SoX Resampler library