ZD Screen Recorder is utility programming for screencasting and altering recordings. The product has a moment snap and record include that permits clients to record their screen whenever. This screen recording programming additionally includes markup work that permits clients to explain their recordings with a mouse. ZD Screen Recorder likewise upholds an amplifier for clients to talk and add their voice-over to the recordings. Furthermore, clients could alter their recordings to edit out the parts that they see as superfluous or join two distinct recordings into one.
The product likewise gives a layered catch window to its clients, making it simple for them to choose the recording region and continue with the recording system according to their prerequisite. It upholds 22+ document designs like GIF, MKA, MOV, SWF and some more. It likewise upholds 32+ video encoders and 13+ sound encoders. ZD Soft Screen Recorder likewise upholds erratic video goals, outline rates, and bitrates.
Everything you see on screen can be recorded continuously at a high frame rate. The resulting video is a clear reproduction of the screen content during the recording time, and so is the sound. ZD Soft Screen Recorder is also capable of taking screenshot images and saving pure audio files. ZD Soft Screen Recorder is a powerful and easy-to-use software tool to do screen recording-related work.
- The file explorer-based user interface makes it easy to manage your recordings.
- Well-organized options tabs make it easy to customize recording settings.
- A layered capture window with tool buttons makes it easy to select the recording area and start/pause/resume/stop recording quickly.
- Various automation functions to start/pause/resume/stop recording automatically, such as timer, mouse-click and program-detection.
- Supports 22 file formats: AVI, ASF, FLAC, FLV, GIF, M2TS, M4A, MKA, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPG, OGG, SWF, TS, VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV, WV
- Supports 32 video encoders: H264, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, Windows Media Video 7/8, Flash Video, Apple ProRes, Raw Video, GIF, etc.
- Supports 13 audio encoders: AAC, AC-3, MP3, MP2, Windows Media Audio 1/2, Vorbis, WavPack, FLAC, ALAC, ADPCM, PCM, etc.
- Supports 3 screenshot image formats: BMP, JPG and PNG.
- Fully optimized for modern CPUs.
- Perfect audio/video synchronization.
- Smooth screen recording without lagging your system.
- Supports arbitrary video resolutions, frame rates and bitrates.
- Supports unlimited recording length on the NTFS system.
- Supports multi-monitor system.
- Capable of capturing OpenGL, DirectDraw, and Direct3D 8/9/10/11 rendered screen content.
- Capable of showing real-time FPS numbers on rendering frames.
- Capable of capturing multiple audio sources at the same time, e.g. both playback and voice devices.
- Capable of toggling audio recording source by pushing a key.
- Capable of capturing video/audio alone.
- Capable of capturing screenshots by hotkey, mouse-click or timer.
- Capable of embedding custom watermark images into recordings/screenshots.
- Capable of adding mouse click animation/sound effects.
- Capable of saving commonly used settings as user-defined presets.
Name: SharewareOnSale Giveaway
License key: PE2CA-74CEH-6C6BD-9FA0L-8LNBR