PDF is so reliable – whatever device you are using, the original fonts, pictures and other layouts of the document will look the same everywhere. Now you can use EaseUS PDF editing software to easily create a blank PDF or convert your images, Office files and other popular files to PDF while keeping the original content and format unchanged.
- Convert PDF files to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, images or vice versa
- Edit, OCR, merge, split, compress, create and annotate your PDFs
- Sign, encrypt, remove the password and add a watermark to the PDF
PDF is popular, but you may need different file formats for your daily use. This PDF converter can quickly convert your PDF file to the most common formats, including doc, Docx, Xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, png, BMP, tiff, jpg and jpeg, without losing original fonts, images and formatting.
Editing text in a scanned document is so easy! Featuring OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, it can recognize and convert image-based PDFs to an editable format. It can accurately detect and convert as many as 29 languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, etc.
PDFs are hard to edit, and that’s by design. No worries. EaseUS makes PDF editing a piece of cake – add, modify or remove text, images and links in PDF as you want. You can also easily insert, delete, reorder, extract, crop, or rotate pages. In addition, you can add headers, footers and page numbers to your PDF in no time.
Team members now can easily collaborate on PDF. Simply add comments, boxes, arrows, lines and other highlights to point out and explain the important content of the document, create bookmarks for pages for quick navigation, and even send PDF files to your team members via email in a snap.
Create a new fillable PDF form for questionnaires or any other needs without hassle. This PDF editor for Windows provides 6 interactive form controls, including a push-button, check box, radio button, combo box, list box and text field, helping you easily custom fillable forms. You can also export and import data to fill out multiple PDF forms with one click.
- Combine Multiple PDFs Effortlessly. Have trouble handling multiple files like PDFs and images? You can use EaseUS PDF Editor to quickly combine them into one PDF which is easy to organize, share, search, or send out for review.
- Reduce the Size of the PDF with Zero Loss. It might be painful if your PDF file is too large to be sent via email or uploaded to the web. But it is a thing of the past, thanks to the Compress feature of EaseUS PDF maker. It can quickly reduce the size of PDF files while remaining original quality. It’s just a click away.
- Split PDF as You Like. Only need part of the pages from a large PDF file? Now, with this PDF editor for Windows, you can easily split a PDF file into individual files, or just extract some pages to your needs. It is also available for splitting PDFs according to the file size and top-level bookmarks.
- Sign Your PDF Digitally. Add your e-signature to your documents, invoices and contracts by using the Add Image feature. In addition to a hand-written e-signature, you can also sign PDF with your digital ID which contains the location, date & time of signature and the reason for signing.
- Set a Password for Your PDF. Simply add a password to your PDF document, to protect your information from unauthorized viewing, copying, editing, signing, extracting and printing. You can optionally set the document open password or permission password according to your needs.
- Add Watermark. You can add text or images to your PDF pages as a watermark, and freely set their rotation, opacity, size, location and position. If you don’t want to keep the watermark on your PDF, you can also remove it easily.
- Search & Replace. Quickly find and replace specified text in your PDF document.
- Change Background. Add a background colour for your PDF or set an image as a background.
- Bates Numbering. Add bates numbers to multiple PDFs for easy identification and retrieval.
- Read PDF. View your PDF files with a lot of reading options, like rotating, zooming, etc.
Homepage – https://toolbox.easeus.com/pdf-editor/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Formats: Doc, Docx, Xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, png, BMP, tiff, jpg and jpeg.
Supported Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish