You can use Folder Guard to lock your personal files and folders with passwords, to stop other users from peeking into your records.
Also, you can even completely hide your private folders from virtually all applications, and such folders would remain invisible until you enter a valid password.
Protect sensitive system files from modification or destruction. Disable access to the removable drives. Restrict access to Control Panel and more.
Furthermore, you can protect with password virtually any folder or file. That allows only authorized users to open the protected files or folders.
You can protect an unlimited number of files and folders, each with its own password. Or you can use the Master Password of Folder Guard to unprotect them all at once.
- Hide folders from prying eyes
- Hide files without encrypting them
- Lock files and folders with passwords
- Use Quick Start Wizard
- Restrict access to Control Panel and other resources
- Set up user-specific restrictions
- Prevent users from installing unauthorized programs
- Prevent users from running programs from the removable disks
- Restrict downloading programs from the Internet with Internet Explorer
- A new option has been added to record the file system events in a log file for troubleshooting purposes;
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Homepage – https://www.winability.com/folderguard/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).