Kerio Control’s auto-updating security layer detects and prevents emerging threats automatically while providing network administrators with flexible user policy tools. The software also provides complete bandwidth management and QoS control, detailed network monitoring, and IPsec VPN connectivity for desktops, mobile devices and multiple sites.
Designed for corporate networks, it defends against external attacks and viruses and can restrict access to websites based on their content.
Kerio Control provides superior network protection and intelligence that is stable, secure, and above all, simple to manage. That sets new standards in versatility, security and user access control.
Kerio Control is equipped with a VPN server, optional embedded Sophos Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter, and user-specific Internet access management. Also provides a multi-layer architecture for protecting networks, servers and users.
Kerio has added a new IDS/IPS system. It plays an instrumental role in detecting and preventing application exploits and malicious traffic. Just like the built-in Sophos gateway antivirus, the IDS/IPS gets frequent automatic updates to ensure that networks are continuously shielded from emerging threats.
- Signature-based basket analysis
- IP blacklisting
- Rule management
- Industry-accepted standard test criteria
- Corporate level criteria – enforces default security policy immediately after installation
- Secure access remote administration – all changes to security policy are logged
- Create inbound and outbound traffic policies.
- Protect servers without the need for a DMZ through application-friendly NAT traversal.
- Perform stateful packet and protocol inspection and logging.
- Filter viruses and worms from incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Simplify deployment with an integrated Sophos engine.
- Dual anti-virus ready for extra protection.
- Block access to websites with harmful or inappropriate content
- 53 different categories of web content
- Apply categorization to traffic statistics
- The unlimited site-to-site connections
- Mac, Windows, and Linux VPN clients
- Clientless SSL-VPN for Windows networks
- New Kernel
- New 2FA token expiration configuration for VPN 2FA
- New HTTP/S redirect function in reverse proxy
- The KerioControl update server rejects upgrades from the latest HW box series.
- HA stats temporary files are not being cleared.
- Expired build-in “Let’s Encrypt certificates” have been renewed.
- A fixed XSS security vulnerability in WebAdmin.
- Getting checksum alert after upgrading to 9.3.6p1.
- The free radius server fails to start.
- Weekly and monthly reports are not being sent automatically.
- Google remote desktop is not blocked once configured in content filtering rules.
- Incorrect low free disk alert when data encryption is on.
- Login page customizations are not working on the Logic/Guest/User alerts pages.
- Alert column info is blank for user transfer quota.
DOWNLOAD Kerio VPN Client for Windows 64-bit
DOWNLOAD Kerio VPN Client for macOS X
DOWNLOAD Kerio VPN Client for Debian and Ubuntu Linux 32-bit
DOWNLOAD Kerio VPN Client for Debian and Ubuntu Linux 64-bit
DOWNLOAD Kerio Control Software Appliance
DOWNLOAD Kerio Control VMware Virtual Appliance (VMX)
DOWNLOAD Kerio Control Hyper-V Virtual Appliance
DOWNLOAD Kerio Control Upgrade Image