MDaemon is a solid and secure mail server that doesn't need costly organization or force high per-client costs. It works on informing and joint effort necessities with a natural, easy to understanding plan. It offers the undertaking class includes that can be dealt with insignificant preparation and backing.
Informing Server upholds IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 conventions and conveys strong execution from its element-rich and easy-to-use plan.
It is a confided-in option in contrast to Microsoft Exchange. The Server gives extraordinary groupware highlights, coordination with Microsoft Outlook (involving Outlook Connector for MDaemon) and a multi-language webmail client for email access anyplace.
MDaemon works with numerous well-known cell phones. Notwithstanding the stage, you will approach your significant data any place you are.
The incorporated email message chronicling abilities make it simple to protect your email messages to address administrative prerequisites and the IT approaches of your business.
MDaemon integrates numerous layers of safety procedures, for example, Relay Controls, IP Shielding, and SMTP Authentication. Besides, it inverts queries to limit conceivable server takes advantage. It likewise utilizes the high-level email validation methods of Vouch By Reference (VBR). Approves and signs messages utilizing DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF.
This server is joined with its antispam motor, Bayesian Learning, SSL/TSL, backscatter insurance, and SecurityPlus for proactive malware anticipation. As result, it gives layered security to shield your informing correspondences.
- Simple Setup, Administration, and Maintenance
- Strong Mail List Engine
- Public Folder Ticketing System
- Dynamic Directory Monitoring
- IMAP COMPRESS
- WorldClient (Web-Based Email)
- Distant Administration
- WorldClient Instant Messenger
- Microsoft Outlook Integration (Outlook Connector)
- Strong Spam Filter
- Backscatter Protection
- Captured Account Detection
- Upholds Popular Smartphone Mobile Devices
- ActiveSync for MDaemon
- Cell phone Management for IT Policies
MDaemon permits you to encode your messages and connections. On the client side, WorldClient clients can empower essential encryption highlights while sending messages and connections inside the WorldClient settings menu. On the server-side, Open PGP for MDaemon has been added to empower heads to utilize encryption, decoding, and fundamental key administration capacities through OpenPGP support.
-  MDaemon Connector has been updated to version 7.0.6.
-  XMLAPI – Improved UpdateUser group membership operations.
-  LetsEncrypt – Changed the Log function to use add-content instead of out-file. Add-content uses the default system code page which should enable the log file to be viewed in MDRA. No change will be made to the encoding of the log file until a new log file is created.
-  fix to ActiveSync – performance issues
-  fix to ActiveSync – Unable to enable ActiveSync for the final licensed user
-  fix to XML API – Autoresponder schedule being set wrong
-  fix to Pro theme – Cannot add members to a distribution list
-  fix to MDaemon writes auth failures to Windows Event Log even when the option is turned off
-  fix to MDaemon’s Auth Failures log may have incorrect ACCOUNT values
-  fix to WorldClient theme – Option to recur every X weeks missing in the event editor
-  fix to MDRA – Unable to add an alias using $LOCALDOMAIN$
-  fix to MDRA – When editing group membership it’s possible to accidentally revoke your own global admin status
-  fix to MDRA – Using Apply when creating a new Template or new Group causes an error when making additional changes
-  fix to MDRA – Problems editing rules when there are more than 1000 rules
-  fix to Pro theme – Pasting links from Youtube into composing view and sending message results in the links missing in the received message
-  fix to possible message corruption when MDaemon releases or requires a message
-  fix to Pro theme – Attendees are not notified when meetings are changed
-  fix to Webmail – Previously removed categories on messages reappear with new sessions
-  fix to domain signature with the inline image may not be applied properly to a message with an inline image
-  fix to IMAP server does not return a BAD response to a command line that’s too long
-  fix to possible crash in WorldClient.dll
-  fix to ActiveSync – Unable to sync PIM folders that do not have.MRK files in them if folder name contains extended characters
Homepage – https://www.altn.com
MDaemon is available as a 32 or 64-bit application.
- Microsoft Windows 11 | Server 2022|2019|10|2016|8|2012|7|2008 R2
- CPU 800 MHz processor or higher (dual-core CPU 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Typical Hard disk space required: 200MB of free space, additional space for any mail to be stored
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet or Intranet communication capabilities