The many modules and skins, permit you to do nearly anything. Screen your HTPC. View sports scores or neighbourhood film kickoffs.
MediaPortal is just a transformation in media control. It permits you to watch, tune in, read and play your media as you need to, without disrupting everything or learning troublesome routes frameworks. Stream or download web TV, Apple Trailers, Youtube recordings or web radio. Indeed, even beginning up MediaPortal plays music from a predefined playlist.
This Media Center deals with various arrangements. You needn't bother with an extravagant, costly framework. You can simply associate your TV and sound framework to your current PC and be ready in a matter of moments. Basically, arrange MediaPortal to show on your TV screen.
MediaPortal is an extremely progressed Multi-Media Center/HTPC:
- Watch, timetable and record live TV - like a TiVo, however better.
- Play recordings, films, DVDs and Blu-beam plates.
- Pay attention to music and radio.
- Appreciate pictures, home recordings or make a slideshow.
- Stream media, radio and TV to any HTPC/PC associated with your organization.
- Utilize a remote to control your HTPC from your love seat.
- Access the program from the web or cell phone.
- Check the climate, news, and RSS channels, and the sky is the limit from there
If you like, you can set up a different Home Theater PC (HTPC) to run MediaPortal. Also, even associate it with your current organization. Or on the other hand, you can arrange a high-level organization with MediaPortal on the server and however many 'client' PCs as you like. Network engineering is completely upheld, so you can transfer radio, music, video and live or recorded TV all through your home.
Utilize your mouse, a touch screen, console or remote. Show either fullscreen or in windowed mode. It's your decision.
This Media Center offers you the most remarkable TV Engine and PVR (Personal Video Recorder) accessible today. You can do all that a TiVO can do, and the sky is the limit from there, yet for nothing.
There is no restriction to the number of TV Cards you can utilize. A huge swath of TV Cards is upheld, including simple cards. With a solitary DVB/ATSC card you can watch and record more than one channel. Cards supporting BDA driver design require no arrangement.
MediaPortal was planned particularly for Microsoft Windows. Accordingly, the presentation and playback quality is incredible. No extra equipment or business programming is required.
- [MP2-864] – MP2-Client crashes while closing from the power menu
- [MP2-865] – MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives
- [MP2-868] – The mouse move event sometimes fires on startup even if no mouse is in use
- [MP2-869] – In some input fields (e.g. TV-search) the Input Manager reacts on keys like “f” or “s” with shortcut navigation instead of adding the typed characters into the search fielders: Better background image
- [MP2-870] – PluginManager can return null when instantiating plugin object due to race condition
- [MP2-871] – MediaItemListModel can be recreated when closing the client
- [MP2-872] – DynamicResourceExtension is not threaded safe and can crash the main render loop
- [MP2-876] – Wrong player key bindings included in Nereus and BlueVision DVD player screens
- [MP2-877] – Possibly incorrect target index used in refresh rate changer on duplicated displays
- [MP2-878] – The media item info screen is sometimes immediately closed after opening
- [MP2-879] – Media lists not returning any/all possible results
- [MP2-880] – External subtitle resource index not updated correctly when merging with an existing media item
- [MP2-881] – Missing parameters when logging a property not found error when parsing a path expression in XAML causes an exception
- [MP2-855] – Extend Nereus HomeMenuEditor to allow configuration of HomeContent features
- [MP2-884] – Customization of a colour scheme in Nereus skin
- [MP2-856] – Optional settings to show additional details in cover flow view and to hide details in grid view
- [MP2-859] – Optional skin setting for grid views allowing semi-transparent backgrounds
- [MP2-862] – Visual overwork of media share screens with list index indicators
- [MP2-863] – Extend View Mode Settings
- [MP2-866] – Optimize Nereus for touch displays
- [MP2-867] – Dynamic font scaling for EPG programs with several rows
- [MP2-882] – Support new rating format in movies. no files
- Only one media item was shown when the superior filter view (Season, CD) had only one item
- DvbSubtitles crash application in 64-bit mode
Homepage – https://www.team-mediaportal.com
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit with at least service pack 1
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.3.0)
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.5.0)
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit (as of v1.12.0)
- Windows 11 64-bit
- CPU: Intel P4 with 2.0 GHz / AMD XP-2000+ or above
- Memory: 1024 MB
- HDD: 600 MB for MediaPortal
- HDD: 50 GB for TV recordings and time-shifting. Recordings can take up to 8GB per hour
- Video card: DirectX 9 compatible video card with at least 128 MB of video memory
- TV card: MediaPortal TV-Server supports all analogue TV cards with hardware MPEG-2 encoder and all digital TV cards which use BDA drivers.
DOWNLOAD MediaPortal 1.30 Stable [exe]
DOWNLOAD MediaPortal 1.30 Stable [zip]