PaperPort gives a solitary method for checking the paper, making PDF records, and accessing, viewing, altering, and converting your documents. The high-level PDF security highlights, like PDF passwords and encryption, let you control who can get too explicit reports and who can make changes.
This Kofax programming can improve on the disarray by getting sorted out your paper archives, receipts, photographs and more into advanced records in your work area. This is an element rich in examining and recording the board arrangement planned explicitly for workspace use. Part customary file organizer, part computerized report work area, PaperPort is the quickest and least demanding method for checking, offering, searching and sorting out your records.
- PDF Create Assistant for advanced PDF creation and security
- Super-compressed scanned colour documents
- Capture assistant with scanning preview
- Unlimited scanning profiles
- MFP scanning and document routing
- Split desktop and workspace bookmarks
- Microsoft SharePoint Connector
- Network scanning and folder and file management
- Kofax PaperPort 14
- PaperPort Image Printer 14
- Power PDF Create 3 (only in PaperPort Professional)
- Kofax PDF Viewer 7
Kofax PaperPort Professional Advantages:
Say goodbye to all the challenges related to paper. Kofax’s program works with all-in-one printers, mobile scanners, desktop scanners and more – making document management faster, easier and more effective.
With security features such as full encryption of documents in transit, state-of-the-art intrusion detection and privacy certification, you can rest assured your documents, files, and personal information are protected.
Create searchable digital PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents. To quickly locate a specific file, simply enter keywords or phrases into a desktop search.
PaperPort reduces the complexity of scanning with a single push of a button. Set-up is a breeze, and once you start, you will quickly have all your documents stored and accessible in one easy-to-use application.
PaperPort converts paper to text in one easy step. Just drag and drop a scanned document onto any text application in the PaperPort “Send-to” bar to create editable text for instant use in word processing or spreadsheet software.
With free applications for today’s most popular mobile devices, you can browse, search, view and download PaperPort documents created on your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Get more organized. Employ a single solution for scanning paper and accessing, viewing, editing and converting files on your PC – the best way to get, and stay, organized.
- Go green. Reduce waste and conserve energy by putting an end to your reliance on printing, faxing and mailing. You’ll save money, too!
- Gain true peace of mind. Improve document management processes. Once you file a document in Kofax PaperPort, you can rest assured it will never be lost, damaged or accidentally thrown away.
- Get more done faster. PaperPort includes a powerful PDF Viewer; that replaces the free Adobe Reader, so you view, edit and share PDF documents like never before.
- Clean up and enhance digital photos. Scanning pictures is just the first step. PaperPort helps make your digital photos look better than ever with a feature-rich set of tools and optimal resolution for screen and print.
- Fill out forms quickly, and neatly. FormTyper converts scanned paper forms into electronic forms you can fill out, save as PDFs, and email. It’s fast, easy, and automatic.
- Works with any scanner. Make your all-in-one printer, mobile scanner or desktop scanner faster and easier to use with PaperPort. Get better results, too.
Homepage – https://www.kofax.com/
- Windows XP 32-bit SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 11
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3, 4 and 5.5
- Chrome 4, 9 (versioning changed)
- Intel Pentium 4 compatible, or newer CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.4 GB free hard disk space for application files and installation
- 1024×768 resolution display with 16-bit (High Color) or better
- Windows-compatible pointing device
- Internet connection and web access are necessary