cFosSpeed enhances your Internet associations with Traffic Shaping and Prioritization. It builds your throughput and decreases your Ping. Whenever you access the Internet with more than one information stream cFosSpeed can improve the traffic.
cFosSpeed presently has a set menu choice to begin and design the Wi-Fi passageway without any problem. If your PC is associated with the switch through Wi-Fi, you can have a similar connector for the impromptu Wi-Fi passage. In this situation, the Wi-Fi data transfer capacity is completely accessible for your cell phone, like a cell phone or tablet.
At the point when you have this application introduced on this PC, the Wi-Fi information is steered through cFosSpeed. What's more, using its Layer-7 convention discovery, it can focus on the traffic.
If you habitually use cell phones and tablets for VoIP or streaming traffic, similar to music or motion pictures, we prescribe adding a Wi-Fi connector to your PC and course the traffic of your cell phones through this PC and cFosSpeed.
cFosSpeed additionally diminishes network blockage for downloads by bringing the TCP window size down to hold the source back from sending an excessive amount of information on the double.
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Wi-Fi access point
- cFos Traffic Shaping for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
For all access types: DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, etc.
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrowband: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (LTA, UMTS, WiMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
In addition, cFosSpeed contains a packet filter firewall, time and volume online budgets, a skinnable transfer monitor and several other special-purpose features. It has a filter language that allows experts to write their own traffic classifications.
Internet Tuning / Traffic Shaping:
- If ACKs are not sent fast enough, downloads may be slow during uploads (the classic Traffic Shaping).
- Windows TCP Auto-Tuning may result in too slow downloads. RWIN expansion can increase the speed. It can also accelerate downloads for certain applications.
- Keeps the overall ping time low, even during heavy uploads and downloads.
Prioritization – Your important streams first:
- With the prioritization scheme, you can always give all your programs full bandwidth because cFosSpeed decides which streams must be prioritized.
- For example,, Game-Traffic, VoIP, or Audio/Video content will be prioritized higher than uploads/downloads.
- Your filesharing may use unlimited speed of your Internet connection, but it will be slowed down when you have important traffic.
- The whole prioritization scheme is configurable and you can change the prioritization on-the-fly.
Benefits of cFosSpeed:
- Full download rate during upload
- Consistently quick response time of your Internet even under heavy load
- Substantially less lag in online games
- Improved VoIP speech quality
- Nice status window (with skins), so you always see what’s going on
- New! The cFosSpeed Game Analyzer: When you are gaming there are often situations where both your Internet connection and your computer performance are very important. So if you are in a big fight and experience problems, the Game Analyzer can help you diagnose bottlenecks in speed, latency, CPU, GPU, and memory performance. Click on “Game Analyzer” in the cFosSpeed context menu to open it.