Dr.Web Mobile Security for Android gives thorough assurance from a wide range of malware focusing on cell phones, hostile to infection for Android TV. This Dr Web application safeguards your gadget from malware that taints cell phones. Likewise, it offers continuous framework checking with the SpIDer Guard screen at whatever point endeavours are made to save records in the memory.
Dr.Web Mobile Security assists you with tracking down your lost or taken cell phone, and, if essential, clearing classified data off of it from a distance.
The Anti-spam part can be utilized on gadgets with two SIM cards. You can't utilize it on cell phones lacking SIM cards.
The Firewall screens application network movement, and keeps significant data from being spilt over an organization. To utilize Dr Web Firewall you should empower VPN for Android. It doesn't need root access on your gadget. As a matter of course, the Firewall is crippled.
The Security Auditor investigates a gadget to distinguish and examine security issues and offers answers to address issues and weaknesses.
- Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of specified files and folders.
- Using the unique Origins Tracing technology detects new, unknown malware.
- Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit. Splunk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
- Moves detected threats to the quarantine. You can restore the isolated files if you need.
- Minimally impacts system performance.
- Economizes battery resources.
- Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
- Provides detailed statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
- Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
- Allows you to lock the device after a reboot.
- Lets you lock your phone so that you can only unlock it by entering a password
- Let you unlock the device with an SMS message.
- Offers a Google Maps link to a device’s location.
- Allows performing a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
- Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
- It Lets users customise the message that displays on the screen of a blocked device.
- Allow all incoming calls and SMS
- Block all incoming calls and SMS
- Phone book – in this mode you can call and send SMS only from the phone book contacts.
- Blacklist – blocks phone calls and (or) SMS from the numbers on this list.
- Controls browser access to the Internet on systems using Android browser, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Opera Mini, Next, Amazon Silk, and Yandex.Browser, Boat Browser, Adblock Browser, Dolphin Browser, Sputnik, UME Browser.
- Restrict access to unwanted and potentially dangerous sites according to several thematic categories.
- Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP address and/or port, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
- Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic. Gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
- Detects applications with the highest priority of SMS processing
- Identifies hidden device administrators
- Detects vulnerabilities and system settings that affect device security
Homepage – https://products.drweb.com/mobile/android/Supported Operating Systems: Android OS 4.4 or later, Android TV 5.0 +.
The free license for Dr Web for Android Light only includes the anti-virus. Other components are not available.