FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change colour depth, and add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode.
Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported. If you’re looking for a fast, reliable, and free way to convert many images at once, look no further than FastStone Photo Resizer.
The program outputs files in the most popular formats, including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and BMP. Besides its batch-conversion skills, the application also can rename pictures in bulk.
This program demonstrated speedy performance in our tests, and we appreciate that its main window can be gussied up with several skins. And since it doesn’t cost a dime, we have no problem recommending FastStone Photo Resizer to anyone who often works with large bundles of image files.
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support common image formats including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, ICO, CUR, PPM, HEIC, WEBP and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
- Resize, crop, change colour depth, apply colour effects, add text, watermark and border effects
- Rename images with a sequential number
- Search and replace texts in the file names
- Preview conversion and renaming
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save options
- Support multithreading. i.e. process multiple images simultaneously for better performance
- Added HEIC and WEBP formats on Windows 10/11
- Filename template list is now editable
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.faststone.org
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).