Sophos Mobile Security (Sophos Intercept X for Mobile) exhaustively safeguards your Android gadget without compromising execution or battery duration. It consistently coordinates into your Mobile Control console. That gives malware location subtleties to safeguard your Android clients from noxious applications, sites and different dangers.
Utilizing something like the-minute insight from Sophos Labs, your applications will be naturally examined as you introduce them. This antivirus usefulness safeguards you from malignant programming which can prompt information misfortune and surprising expenses.
The contaminated gadgets are isolated by Sophos Intercept X for Mobile. Besides, if your gadget is lost or taken, a remote lock or wipe will safeguard your own data from meddlesome eyes.
Sophos Mobile Security (Intercept X for Mobile) Features:
- Malware protection. Scan apps and storage media for malicious or inappropriate content.
- Web Filtering. Block web pages with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
- Link Checker. Check links you tap in non-browser apps for malicious or inappropriate content.
- App Protection. Protect apps with a password.
- Wi-Fi Security. Check your connection for man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Security Advisor. Get advice on how to improve device security.
- Privacy Advisor. List apps that access your personal data or that could create costs.
- Secure QR Code Scanner. Perform security checks when scanning QR codes that include URLs, contacts, or Wi-Fi connection data.
- Password Safe. Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
- Authenticator. Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
- Managed mode. Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device’s compliance status.
- Intune Mobile Threat Defense (MTD). Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
- Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats.
- This app uses the Device Administrator's permission.
- This app uses Accessibility services.
Battery and data usage
- Malware definitions update once a day to keep you protected. This uses a small amount of data.
- The initial full scan of every installed app causes a one-time increase in battery usage.
Homepage – https://www.sophos.com
Sophos Intercept X for Mobile works on Android 5.0 or later.