TurboFTP is a secure FTP client program (supports FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2) for Windows. It allows you to transfer files (upload or download) at turbo speed between your computer and virtually any FTP server with exceptional ease and when necessary, with a strong encryption of industrial strength.
TurboFTP has an intuitive user interface, a wealth of features and secure file transfer capability. It is the right software tool for tasks like uploading Web site, scheduled file synchronization and backup, and mission-critical corporate file transfers.
TurboFTP Sync Service Module provides a scalable and high-performance FTP file replication service based on TurboFTP’s proven technology. That helps you distribute data across the network efficiently and securely.
You can have a notification e-mail sent to you upon completing each scheduled task or by error. It automatically attempts to resume broken transfer, redial and reconnect after the detected loss of connection.
- Sync Service Module. Run schedule tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connections for individual sites. Run programs before and after a scheduled task.
- Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder. Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as an NT service in Sync Service Module.
- Security. Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS (Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. Support OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Schedule File Transfer. Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer schedule and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon competition.
- Folder Synchronizer. Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, and helps you synchronize, and backup files and directories with minimum effort.
- MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility. Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in zipping, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
- Strong interruption and stall protection. Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
- Firewall/Proxy support. Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
- Large file support. Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on the NTFS file system.
- Intuitive. Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard for the absolute novice. One-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
- Added option ‘Send all source files at task start’ in Advanced Auto Upload settings.
- Added an ‘Encrypted’ column in OpenPGP Keychain Manager to indicate if the secret key is encrypted.
- Added ‘Passphrase’ button in OpenPGP Keychain Manager for changing secret key passphrase.
- Sync task selected PGP keyID disappears when re-opening task settings.
- Unrecognized GnuPG experimental signature subpacket type 33 causing loading of GnuPG generated key to fail.
- The ‘Include secret key(s)’ checkbox is gone in the OpenPGP key export dialogue.
Homepage – https://www.tbsoftinc.com