GetDataBack is a completely redesigned and rewritten Data Recovery solution for Windows and Linux file systems. It combines recovery capabilities for NTFS, FAT, and EXT.
You do not need to find out beforehand which file system your drive was formatted with. GetDataBack’s recovery engine internally uses four distinguished sophistication levels that automatically escalate until you achieve good results. The user interface is so simple, that it enables even the most inexperienced users to conduct their own data recovery with just one click.
GetDataBack will recover your data if the hard drive’s partition table, boot record, FAT/MFT or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted or re-partitioned, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, or files were accidentally deleted.
GetDataBack can even recover your data when the Windows system no longer recognizes the drive. It works on hard drives, SSD, flash cards, USB sticks, etc.
Advanced algorithms ensure that all files and directories are put together as they were, and that file names are reconstructed correctly. GetDataBack employs several approaches to your data, depending on the actual condition of your drive. Four different escalating sophistication levels ensure the recovery of your files.
GetDataBack not only recovers your data. It does it quickly. The first sophistication levels recover large drives in seconds or minutes. The speed of copying the recovered data to another medium competes with the speed of regular file copy operations.
- Recover ALL your drive’s data
- Restore file names and directory structure
- Safe, read-only design
- Intuitive user interface
- Lightning-fast operation
- Supports all hard drives, SSD, flashcards, USB
- Recovery of huge drives
- Redesigned and rewritten, using the newest technologies
- Supports Windows NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT
- A native 64-bit application under 64-bit Windows
- Supports Linux EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
- Supports Apple HFS+, APFS
- Free to try
- Free lifetime updates with purchase
- Run GetDataBack from the Runtime Live CD or a WinPE Boot Medium
Homepage – https://www.runtime.org
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016