Linux Mint is a working framework intended to chip away at most present-day frameworks, including normal x86 and x64 PCs. It plays out similar job as Microsoft's Windows, Mac OS, and the free BSD OS.
Linux Mint is additionally intended to work related to other working frameworks. It can consequently set up a "double boot" or "multi-boot" climate during its establishment.
Linux Mint 20 accompanies refreshed programming and brings refinements and many new elements. That make your work area much more agreeable to utilize. It is an incredible Linux working framework for people and for organizations.
It is an exceptionally present day working framework. Its advancement begun in 2006. It is, be that as it may, based upon extremely experienced and demonstrated programming layers, including the Linux portion, the GNU apparatuses and the MATE work area. It likewise depends on the Ubuntu and Debian ventures and uses their frameworks as a base.
The Linux Mint venture centers around making the work area more usable and more proficient for ordinary errands performed by standard clients. Under the work area the working framework likewise gives a gigantic assortment of accessible programming and a very much incorporated set of administrations. Linux Mint saw a fast ascent in ubiquity and then some and more individuals use it consistently.
The reason for Linux Mint is to give a work area working framework that home clients and organizations can use at no expense. Additionally it is as effective, simple to utilize, and exquisite as could really be expected. One of the aspirations of this undertaking is to turn into the most ideal working framework that anyone could hope to find by making it simple for individuals to get to utilize trend setting innovations. As opposed to by improving on them (and in this manner lessening their abilities), or by duplicating the methodologies taken by different engineers. The objective is to foster our own concept of the best work area.
Some of the reasons for the success of Linux Mint are:
- It works out of the box, with full multimedia support and is extremely easy to use.
- It’s both free of cost and open source.
- It’s community-driven. Users are encouraged to send feedback to the project so that their ideas can be used to improve this OS.
- Based on Debian and Ubuntu, it provides about 30,000 packages and one of the best software managers.
- It’s safe and reliable. Linux Mint requires very little maintenance. Thanks to a conservative approach to software updates, a unique Update Manager and the robustness of its Linux architecture. No regressions, no antivirus, no anti-spyware…etc.
- 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for a comfortable usage).
- 15GB of disk space (20GB recommended).
- 1024×768 resolution (on lower resolutions, press ALT to drag windows with the mouse if they don’t fit in the screen).
- The 64-bit ISO can boot with BIOS or UEFI.
- goog_1192724469The 32-bit ISO can only boot with BIOS.
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.0 “Vanessa” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.0 “Vanessa” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 21.0 “Vanessa” Xfce
Linux Mint ALL Releases
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.3 “Una” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.3 “Una” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.3 “Una” Xfce
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.2 “Uma” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.2 “Uma” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.2 “Uma” Xfce
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.1 “Ulyssa” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.1 “Ulyssa” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20.1 “Ulyssa” Xfce
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” MATE
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” Cinnamon
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” Xfce
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 19.3 “Tricia” MATE, Cinnamon, Xcfe, KDE (32-bit, 64-bit)
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 19.2 “Tina” MATE, Cinnamon, Xcfe, KDE (32-bit, 64-bit)
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 19.1 “Tessa” MATE, Cinnamon, Xcfe, KDE (32-bit, 64-bit)
DOWNLOAD Linux Mint 18.3 “Sylvia” MATE, Cinnamon, Xcfe, KDE (32-bit, 64-bit)