McAfee GetSusp is intended for clients who suspect undetected malware on their PC. This device wipes out the requirement for profound specialized information on PC frameworks to detach undetected malware.
McAfee GetSusp is an instrument that distinguishes dubious documents on a given framework. While cutthroat instruments give data about framework state and are subject to the client's specialized abilities, McAfee GetSusp is the principal device to have the option to gather suspect examples with sensible precision.
GetSusp utilizes a mix of cunning heuristics and inquiries from McAfee Global Threat Intelligence to assemble dubious records on the impacted framework.
For customers and endeavour clients tainted with undetected malware - a client just has to download GetSusp and run it on their framework.
With a snap of a solitary button, the McAfee GetSusp device checks the framework in under 3 minutes. It assembles suspect records, and secret word safeguards documents into a compressed chronicle and consequently submits records to McAfee Labs for examination.
- Available as a single executable file (32bit and 64bit) with no installation required
- Option to run in different modes – GUI, command line and in EPO
- Allows submission of samples (in GUI mode) or only an MD5 list of the files (in CLI mode) to McAfee Labs
- Checks each file against McAfee Global Threat Intelligence to determine if the sample is clean or suspicious
- Records system and installed McAfee product information like date of execution, environment variables, and details of suspected files
- Download the latest version. When prompted, choose to save the executable file to a convenient location on your hard disk. Recommended to create a folder specifically for GetSusp.
- Once downloaded, launch the GetSusp.exe file.
- If necessary, click the preferences to specify your email address to receive an acknowledgement from McAfee Labs for sample submissions. By default, suspicious files are submitted to McAfee Labs in online mode.
- Click the Scan Now button to begin scanning the system. A EULA is prompted for user acceptance every time a scan is initiated. You must accept the license agreement to proceed.
- A typical McAfee GetSusp system scan takes around three to five minutes. At the end of the scan, you will see a summary and the scan report.
- Visit the McAfee malware community site or contact McAfee technical support for help in troubleshooting your machine or removing malware.
DOWNLOAD McAfee GetSusp FREE for 64-bit systems
DOWNLOAD McAfee GetSusp for McAfee ePO administrators 32-bit
DOWNLOAD McAfee GetSusp for McAfee ePO administrators 64-bit