Automize 12 is the chief in pass platform Automation software. It permits you to agenda obligations and automates them. Scheduler obligations can run with the aid of using the second one or minute or on an hourly, daily, weekly, or month-to-month basis.
Additional capabilities encompass e-mail notifications on project failure, FTP browsing, ZIP report viewer, enormous logging, faraway project manipulation and more. You can pick the project from one of the many classes after which customise it to your needs.
Automize carries numerous pre-configured obligations, now no longer usually located in different applications, this consists of automatic SQL database queries, aid for MS Office obligations, CGI trying out and more. All of them provide an easy template that you could customise. In addition, the chaining function can run obligations in the collection or conditionally rely on go-out codes.
Automize helps dynamic variables to reap superior automation obligations. The application is written in Java and consequently pass-platform compatible.
- Automate and execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
- Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
- Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database SQL, check email, Ftp, Web downloads, send an email, URL spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc. Run multiple programs, commands, FTP, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on the current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports Ftp logging.
- Schedule downloads of your favourite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads support Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any modified web page.
- Check your email and download the email with attachments. Only messages meeting user-set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
- Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
- Database SQL. Automatically send SQL statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
- Replay your Telnet commands on a schedule. The Advanced Telnet task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt) before sending the next telnet command.
- Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
- Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a scheduled program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes
- Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule an MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or another command-line startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
- Print document files or deletes files on a schedule
- Monitor the directory tree for changes
- Alarms, message reminders
Homepage – http://www.hiteksoftware.com
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS X 10.11 and later (64bit).
DOWNLOAD the Patch
DOWNLOAD Automize Trial for Windows (Includes JRE 11)
DOWNLOAD Automize Trial for macOS