AB Commander is the subsequent era dual-panel report supervisor and Windows Explorer replacement. It permits you to paint together along with your documents and folders quickly and efficiently.
In addition to the everyday report control operations, it consists of an integrated report splitter, folder synchronizer, picture viewer with slideshow capabilities, full-featured textual content editor and more.
AB Commander gives a wealthy set of equipment for navigating your pc and coping with documents. You can store time via way of means of the use of the fast get-right of entry to equipment which includes a pressure bar, records and favourites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts.
AB Commander has energy equipment which includes the integrated command line, and instructions to filter, compare and synchronize the contents of folders. Supports every day, virtual, and compressed folders thru the identical unified interface, and more.
AB Commander Features:
- Control your files and folders. You can use AB Commander to work with two folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of file management tasks. You can copy, move, rename, and delete files and folders, using the familiar drag-and-drop operations, or built-in commands. You can split large files into smaller pieces. Then merge them back into the original file. You can compare and synchronize folders, to determine which files require updating.
- Works with drives of any format. The application can manage files and folders on both NTFS and FAT/FAT32 disks, including the network and removable drives.
- Easy to use. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to use by both novice users and computer professionals.
- “Speaks” in plain English. User’s Guide describes its commands and operation in plain English, without “pseudo-techno” or “geeky” talk.
- Flexible. You can customize the look and feel of AB Commander to suit your personal style and preferences. It lets you perform many operations in more than one way, letting you choose the most convenient method for you.
- Other disk and shell tools. Fully supports the third-party shell extensions that enhance the operation of Windows Explorer.
Changes in AB Commander 22.9 (2022-09-21):
- A new command was added to the internal Quick Editor that lets you reload the file contents in case the file was modified externally;
- The internal Quick Editor now detects when the file has been modified externally and prompts you to reload the file to keep it in sync with the latest updates;
- You can now open the same text file in a new internal Quick Editor window by selecting the file in AB Commander and pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Q keys;
- A problem has been corrected that caused only one selected file to be launched from AB Commander even if more than one file was selected;
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.