BWMeter is an effective bandwidth meter, monitor, site visitors controller and firewall. It measures, shows and controls all site visitors to or out of your laptop or in your community.
It can examine the statistics packets. Where they arrive from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use. This makes it feasible to differentiate between neighbourhood and net site visitors for example.
Also, you may use BWMeter for site visitor management with the aid of using placing a velocity restriction for all sorts of connections or proscribing to get admission to apps to positive net sites. It creates information for all computer systems in your community, measuring and showing all LAN site visitors in addition to download/adding from the net.
You may even outline filters which display your switch with positive net addresses (e.g. to look at how a good deal statistics you download out of your favourite information server).
BWMeter is right for domestic users, in addition to small to massive businesses, in which one laptop can manage the site visitors and hold the information of downloaded and uploaded statistics of all computer systems withinside the community. The product is straightforward to configure and gives a wealthy set of alternatives and capabilities for novices in addition to specialists and community administrators.
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces/adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported/imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Now with Windows 10 support!