JDownloader is a free, open-source download-the-board instrument with an immense local area of designers that makes downloading as simple and quick as it ought to be.
Clients can begin, stop or respite downloads, set bandwidth restrictions, auto-extricate files and considerably more. It's a simple-to-expand system that can save hours of your significant time consistently!
JDownloader is composed totally in Java. It can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC documents. The addon referred to as „RemoteControl" permits you to control remotely your JDownloader-client thusly called HTTP demands.
In doing so you execute orders which aren't anything else than URLs that will be brought over the organization convention HTTP. This should be possible by essentially composing them into the location bar of a web browser or by (and that is the reason this addon was made) different applications and contents that can deal with HTTP demands.
JDownloader streamlines downloading records from One-Click-Hosters - for clients with a top-notch account as well as for clients who don't pay. It offers to download in different equal streams, manual human test acknowledgement, robotized record extraction, and considerably more. Furthermore, the application upholds a large number of "interface encryption" destinations - so you simply glue the "encoded" joins and JD wraps up.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files at once
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has its own powerful OCR module
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Web update
- The integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Web interface, Shutdown)