RemotelyAnywhere is effective faraway management and manipulation of the device. It gives the enterprise main protection and overall performance for faraway management.
RemotelyAnywhere software program lets you remotely administer your laptop over the web. Fast, stable machine management FROM ANYWHERE.
Workstation Edition facilitates machine directors to hold IT structures up and laptop customers are glad about the aid of using imparting the enterprise’s richest faraway-aid toolkit.
Support personnel can regularly detect, diagnose, and remedy troubles quicker than neighbourhood aid the usage of integrated running machine functions. Background get right of entry to the way the consumer wants now no longer be interrupted at some stage in the implementation of solutions.
Server Edition affords real-time overall performance, connection, hardware and registry facts so that you recognize precisely what’s occurring and when. This offers you get right of entry to the nuts and bolts of your machine so you can carry out the diagnostic exams you want with the purpose to hold your servers walking smoothly.
Network Console is the proper device for machine directors to detect, manipulate and set up RemotelyAnywhere on computer systems they aid. This utility runs at the administrator’s PC and lets them right away faraway manipulate, get right of entry to and configure any of the computer systems in the community which have RemotelyAnywhere or LogMeIn IT Reach installed.
- Help Desk Chat. Allows you to communicate with the user sitting in front of the remote computer as you would with any instant messenger software. So you can work on the computer remotely and keep the user updated at the same time.
- Dynamic IP Support. If you don’t have a connection with a fixed IP address you can use this feature to get an email whenever your IP address changes. This is very handy for people trying to connect to their home computers.
- ActiveX. Faster performance and a more native Windows desktop experience when compared to Java controls.
- Host screen blanking. Blank the screen of the computer you are remote controlling, ensuring that the person sitting in front of it cannot view sensitive information.
- Host screen recording to AVI file. Record screen activity during remote control. Finds useful applications in such areas as security and training.
- Fast User Switching Support. Allows several people to share a computer without logging on and off. RemotelyAnywhere fully supports this functionality.
- Display Basic System Info. Get an immediate overview of the remote system so you can assess the health of the computer.
- Dashboard. Provides a snapshot view of a remote computer’s system activity
- Guest Invite. Lets you share a PC’s desktop for enhanced collaboration, training, and support
- Public Key improvements. A new centralized interface to help better manage RemotelyAnywhere’s use of SSH Public Key authentication keys.
- Remote Control. Fast, secure remote control of your host computer's desktop and system resources.
- File Transfer. Secure and easy file transfer between your local and host computers.
- Layered Security. Including 128- to 256- bit SSL encryption. IP-Address lockout, and user and group-defined access permissions.
- Server Function. Workstation Edition and Server Edition come with a valuable set of server tools.
- Computer Management. Direct, rapid access to a server’s diagnostic toolset.
- Computer Settings. View and modify several settings on the remote machine.
- Scheduling and Alerts. Including scripted, e-mail, or event-triggered alerts.
- Performance Monitoring. Easy access to all data performance collected by RemotelyAnywhere.
- Configuration. All the features of RemotelyAnywhere are fully configurable.
- PDA Remote Control. Remote control and administration functions via wireless PDA.
- OpenSSL was updated to 1.1.1i.
- OpenSSH was updated to 8.4.
- SCP bug fix.