ActivePresenter Free is a successful display recorder with quite a few ability applications.
At a minimum, you may set it as much as document a set area, a utility window or the complete show. It'll then document what is taking place at a click, earlier than exporting the consequences to images (JPEG, PNG) or video (WMV, AVI, MPEG4, WebM).
If you want to create an instructional or demonstration, you could have this system routinely spotlight keypresses and mouse clicks, and show a textual content annotation on what you are doing. So while we clicked the "File" menu on an application for our very own check mission, for instance, ActivePresenter created a slide with a picture of the display, where "File" become highlighted, then brought a callout saying "Select [File] menu item".
While that may be a remarkable timesaver, you may have your very own thoughts on the annotations you need. And so any specific slide may be in addition customised with new shapes, captions, highlights, images, cursor paths, zoom and pan outcomes, and even audio or video clips.
And in case you do not like a few issues of how this system works, simply look at the Preferences dialogue - it is pretty astonishingly customisable. So in case you're growing a cursor path, for instance, you can set the default cursor spotlight shape, colour, length and opacity, the sort of motion path, the cursor shape, and even the noise it makes to suggest a left, proper or double-click.
Unsurprisingly, in case your component with a few coins for the Standard ($349.95) or Professional ($449.95) variations then you may get even more. The Standard construct can export to FLV, Word, PDF and HTML in addition to videos, for example, even the Professional version can upload interactivity on your mission (true/ fake questions, more than one choice, actions, branching and more).
With a lot of strength right here it can once in a while take some time to discover the way to do even pretty primary things, and the documentation is not as beneficial as it ought to be.
Still, there may be an excellent quantity of capability right here for an unfastened tool. In case you've a hobby in display recording you then definitely ought to take hold of a duplicate immediately.
ActivePresenter is an expert software program utility whose cause that will help you carry out video display seize operations and edit documents.
It may be used as a training tool because it could create complicated shows which may also consist of annotations and tips.
The format may also appear a piece overwhelming at a primary glance, however, that is simplest due to the fact the utility comes full of many committed parameters.
ActivePresenter offers customers the opportunity to pick among diverse shooting modes. You can document the laptop display interest through urgent a key or clicking together along with your mouse.
What’s more, you could choose a complete display recording mode, insert textual content messages, observe voice-over outcomes and diverse sounds, in addition, to embed transition outcomes. The generated mission may be exported to AVI, WMV, or MP4 record format.
One of the pinnacle capabilities bundled into ActivePresenter is a clever event-movement machine that we could customers outline diverse studying strategies primarily based totally on students’ responses.
Another excellent function of this software is the opportunity to edit audio and video documents, as you're allowed to carry out the subsequent operations: cut, delete, crop, split, merge, and modify the volume, in addition, to inserting frames.
Other critical capabilities really well worth citing permit you to create shows which may be custom designed in phrases of lines, filling patterns, textual content styles, and shadow outcomes, pick out from a huge variety of transition outcomes (e.g. fade, fly, wipe), in addition, to configuring the video parameters in phrases of body fee and quality.
Furthermore, you could edit images, use the textual content-to-speech feature, and emulate the cursor motion, in addition, to permitting the spell-checking option.
Last however now no longer least, the software gives help SCORM-compliant packages, which could be uploaded to any Learning Management System, and lets you apply spotlights for drawing the students’ interest upon critical statistics, insert more than one video and audio documents right into a slide, conceal touchy statistics with blurring tools, in addition to installation passwords.
All in all, ActivePresenter packs all of the vital capabilities for recording your display interest and designing interactive shows.
- Automatically capture screens whenever you type or click
- Full-screen capture mode
- Define the dimensions and position of capturing window
- Insert unlimited design objects per slide
- Unlimited Undo/Redo capabilities
- Toolbars for easy, one-click editing
- Manage slides easily with slide thumbnails
- Drag & Drop Editing
- Insert customizable balloons, highlights, hints or text captions
- Adjust object colour, translucency, z-index, and borders
- Set individual timing and display the duration of objects
- Select multiple objects
- Adjust slide playback time
- Slide zoom in/out
- Import external images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PNM, PCX, XPM, CUR, ICO, ANI) as slides or objects
- Insert blank slides to create a presentation
- Define projects and per slide’s background colour
- Import external audio files (WAV, MP3, OGG, AAC, WMA)
- Built-in audio recorder
- Built-in audio player
- Export audio to external files
- Advanced built-in audio editor with many convenient features: select, copy, cut, paste, delete and merge audio ranges with mouse clicks, record and insert directly at the insertion point
- Add branching capabilities based on the viewer’s input
- Define mouse event: Left click, Right click, Double click
- Define keyboard event
- Define text entry boxes
- Score viewer responses
- Export to Video (WMV, AVI, MP4)
- Export to Flash Video (FLV)
- Export to Microsoft Word (requires MS Word 2000 or higher)
- Export to Microsoft Powerpoint (requires MS Powerpoint 2000 or higher)
- Export to HTML Slideshow
- Export to Ajax-based simulations
- Built-in Unicode support
- Multiple languages: English, Japanese, German, Vietnamese and counting
- 2 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 (2.0 GHz multi-core or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM or better (>8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Sound card and microphone if you need audio recording
- Webcam for webcam video recording