Wonderful Text empowers you to compose code effectively, run your contents from inside the apparatus' connection point, as well as render points of interaction, and substantially more.
Getting everything rolling with a smooth code supervisor
Grand Text gets introduced quickly and is a convenient device for all specialists and software engineers needing a straightforward yet strong instrument for composing and dealing with different code documents.
With the application's multi-tab usefulness, you can chip away at enormous tasks, consistently switch between tabs, split the window tabs, and redo your functioning space with committed orders.
Exploring the substance and changing your code's default arranging choices
Utilizing this code supervisor, it is more straightforward than at any other time to change the climate boundaries for getting the ideal arrangement. For instance, you can change the design, stow away or uncover tab names, status bar, console, menu, and so on, as well as change the space, change components of the connection point, use 'Versatile topics' for staying away from eye strain, and substantially more.
With the C+P key-stroke, you can get to the Order Range, a convenient inquiry bar that allows you to type what you are searching for and gives ideas in light of your contribution; thusly, it is significantly simpler to search for the ideal setup choice, without having to perpetually scan through the menu for what you're searching for.
Likewise, while managing enormous code documents, the application empowers different choice sorts, leaping to past/next change, effectively involving the right-click choice for tracking down a record's way/containing envelope, taking care of imprints, (un)folding code with the snap of a button, handle or sort lines in light of given standards, and others.
Language structure setup and code assistants
Heavenly Text is incredibly flexible about the language and linguistic uses it upholds. The apparatus is ideal for different sorts of designers, it permits you to naturally construct your contents, pick a programmed or explicit code-building framework, utilize shrewd punctuation developers, rework the default setups with code, use the brilliant auto-fulfilment motor that takes reference from existing code in your task documents, and so on.
Moreover, contingent upon your necessities and code/linguistic structure prerequisites, you can download and introduce reason-arranged modules. These can be designed and incorporated into your current circumstance by adding the module into the Bundles index or from inside the Bundle Control focus.
Sublime Text 4 Build 4142 release highlights:
- Added syntax-based code folding
- Various syntax highlighting improvements
- Newly rewritten Haskell syntax highlighting thanks to deathaxe
- The recent file list is now global instead of per window
- Files opened in Sublime Text are now added to the system's recent file list (See the "update_system_recent_files" setting)
- Added commands for converting between common identifier cases (See Edit > Convert Case)
- Added "hot_exit_projects" setting to control what data gets saved in workspace files
- Added "minimap_horizontal_scrolling" setting
- Added "open_tabs_after_current" setting for controlling where tabs are opened
- Added "show_spelling_errors" and "show_line_column" settings
- Added "goto_anything_exclude_gitignore" setting
- Added "ruler_style" setting
- Reworked comment toggling to better handle embedded languages
- Sub-word separators are now configurable using the "sub_word_separators" setting
- Added support for Nordic (Windows 865) encoding
- Reopening a file now asks for confirmation when there are unsaved changes
- Improved filesystem symbolic link detection
- Improved performance while open folders are scanned for the side-bar
- Improved regex performance for syntax highlighting
- Find: Patterns taken from an open file are now escaped for regex searches
- Find in Files: Improved binary file detection for find-in-files
- Find in Files: Find-in-files now supports project-relative patterns starting with //
- Find in Files: Added the "find_in_files_max_file_size" setting
- Syntax Highlighting: Context backtraces now link to their origin in sublime-syntax files
- Syntax Highlighting: Fixed crash caused by starting a branch point at the end of a line
- Syntax Highlighting: Fixed various syntax highlighting bugs related to backtracking
- Rendering: Improved performance with large folded regions
- Rendering: Fixed OpenGL issue related to the wrong context being active
- Rendering: Fixed shadow related OpenGL rendering bug
- Rendering: Fixed region rendering edge case
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows XP 32/64 bit