WinHex is a general hexadecimal manager, especially supportive in the domain of PC legal sciences, information recuperation, low-level information handling, and IT security.
It is a high-level apparatus for ordinary and crisis use. Assess and alter a wide range of records, recuperate erased documents or lost information from hard drives with degenerate document frameworks or from computerized camera cards.
X-Ways Legal sciences, the measurable version of WinHex, is a strong and reasonable incorporated PC criminology climate with various criminological elements, delivering it as a strong circle examination instrument.
Catching free space, slack space, between parcel space, and text. Making a completely nitty gritty drive contents table with all current and erased records and indexes. And, surprisingly, substitute information streams (NTFS), Bates-numbering documents, and that are just the beginning. Picture exhibition, record see, schedule and timetable showcase.
Besides, it fills in as a low-level circle imaging and cloning device that makes genuine mirrors (counting all slack space) and peruses most drive configurations and media types. Likewise upholds drives and documents of essentially limitless size (even terabytes on NTFS volumes!).
X-Ways Legal sciences and WinHex can locally decipher and show the registry structure on FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, Reiser, CDFS, and UDF media and picture records. It performs safe recuperation on hard plates, memory cards, streak circles, floppy circles, ZIP, JAZ, Albums, DVDs, and then some. Additionally, it integrates a few mechanized document recuperation systems and permits physically helpfully recuperating information.
As a general rule, you might run over a document that you can't open with the standard content managers, in which case you might have to go to a hex supervisor to open the parallel information and track down the data in it. WinHex is one of the choices to consider, as a direct device allows you to open records' parallel information and make changes.
Upholds the majority of the normal document framework types
The program has a common point of interaction for its sort, implying that it contains a solitary window connected with three fundamental regions. While on the left and right boards, you can get to the records and view different subtleties, the centre region is the work area where you can break down the twofold information. You will be glad to discover that the application functions admirably with various record framework types, including, yet not restricted to FAT12, FAT16, exFAT, NTFS, UDF and CDFS. Besides, the application implants a Smash proofreader that permits you to investigate the actual Slam information and the virtual memory utilized by the specific record you are breaking down.
Permits you to effortlessly work out hash and checksum
Notwithstanding parallel information and Smash, the device can prove to be useful for working out the record hashes and checksums, so you can tell immediately if a document experienced changes the first. Obviously, in this specific case, you really want to have the checksum and hash of the first record. Finally, it is worth focusing on that the program can show the normal person guidelines, for example, Unicode, ANSI or ASCII. You will be glad to discover that you can switch twofold information over completely to any of them.
A convenient hex proofreader that can help recuperate harmed and erased records
WinHex is a dependable device that is particularly intended for PC criminology, IT security and information recuperation. In the right hands,,,, the application can assist with revealing significant records which might be connected with wrongdoing or that contain important data that was erased coincidentally.
WinHex Highlights include:
- Circle supervisor for hard plates, floppy circles, Disc ROM and DVD, ZIP, Brilliant Media, Conservative Glimmer, …
- Local help for FAT12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Next3, CDFS, UDF
- Underlying understanding of Attack frameworks and dynamic plates
- Different information recuperation procedures
- Slam manager, giving admittance to actual Smash and other cycles' virtual memory
- Information mediator, realizing 20 information types
- Altering information structures utilizing formats (for example to fix segment table/boot area)
- Linking and dividing records, bringing together and partitioning odd and even bytes/words
- Dissecting and contrasting records
- Especially adaptable inquiry and supplant capabilities
- Circle cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Reproduction)
- Drive pictures and reinforcements (alternatively packed or split into 650 MB documents)
- Programming connection point (Programming interface) and prearranging
- 256-cycle AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, … )
- Eradicate (wipe) private documents safely, and hard drive purging to safeguard your protection
- Import all clipboard designs, incl. ASCII hex qualities
- Convert between paired, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
- Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
- Moment window exchanging. Printing. Irregular number generator.
- Uphold's records of any size. Exceptionally quick. Simple to utilize. Broad program help.
- … and More.
WinHex gives modern, adaptable and lightning-quick concurrent pursuit works that you might use to examine whole media (or picture records), including slack, for erased documents, and stowed-away information and the sky is the limit from there. Through actual access, this can be achieved regardless of whether a volume is imperceptible by the working framework for example because of an obscure or bad document framework.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.